KineMaster Pro Video Editor – for PC / Android / iPhone
What is KineMaster Pro Video Editor?
KineMaster is the only full-featured professional video editor for Android Mobile Devices that supports multiple layers of video, images, and text, as well as precise cutting and trimming, multi-track audio, precise volume envelope control, color LUT filters, 3D transitions, and much more.
Whether you're a YouTube creators, short film producers, educators or other professionals from various industries around the world, KineMaster is the best video editor.
If you're a YouTuber, KineMaster is best to increase the quality and popularity of your YouTube channel.
Why KineMaster is the Professional Mobile Video Editor?
KineMaster is rated as best professional mobile video editor by many YouTubers. The reason behind this, it's multiple layer features for video editing and many more.
- Multiple layers for video (Up to 2 video layer), images, stickers, text & handwriting.
- Frame-by-frame trimming, splicing and slicing of Video clips and layers.
- No need to pre-render video, Instant preview anytime.
- Hue, brightness and saturation controls.
- Speed control for video clips.
- Fade in/fade out sound (overall).
- Volume envelope (Precise volume control from moment to moment within a clip).
- Transition effects (3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more).
- A variety of themes, animations and visual and audio effects.
- You can separate the audio track from a video clip to edit separately.
- You can record audio while previewing your project.
- You can share video on YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and more.
KineMaster Video Layer Feature Support:
Video layers do not support on all android devices, currently all android devices having following processors are supported:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800/801/805/808/810/820
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615, 616, 617, 625, 650, 652 (720p only)
- Tegra K1, Kirin 920 HiSilicon 3630, Kirin 950 HiSilicon 3650
- Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7420, Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7580 (720p only)
- Samsung Exynos 8 Octa 8890 & Support for more devices are coming soon.
KineMaster Supported OS and Devices:
KineMaster can be used on most devices running Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean MR2) and above, but you will have the best editing experience while using the latest Android version available for your device.
- You can experience best editing quality and performance with devices that run on chipsets higher than Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974).
KineMaster Supported Formats:
KineMaster supports following video, audio and image formats to upload in KineMaster project but the video can be exported in MP4 format only.
- MP4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
- 3GP (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
- MOV (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
- Audio formats: MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV
- Image formats: JPEG, PNG, WebP, BMP, GIF(still image only)
- Export Video Format: MP4 (H.264 Baseline + AAC LC)
- Real-time video and audio recording
Download KineMaster Pro Video Editor for PC/Laptop - Windows
Officially KineMaster is not available for PC but still you can use it with Bluestacks android emulator on your PC and Mac. You can use any other similar apps with Bluestacks android emulator.
It's absolutely free and efficient emulator to install android apps on windows platform. You can follow below steps to download Bluestacks & KineMaster Pro Video editor for PC/Laptop on Windows 10, 8, & 7.
- Visit Bluestacks official website or Click Here to download updated software for Windows.
- Install Bluestacks with it's Setup file.
- A shortcut will be created on your desktop, open Bluestacks software.
- Search KineMaster and tap to install on Bluestacks.
- Once the app is installed, you can start making videos with KineMaster Pro Video editor.
By this way you can download KineMaster for PC/Laptop and use on Windows 10, 8 & 7 operating systems.
Download Kinemaster Pro Video Editor for Android:
You can download latest KineMaster app from Google Play store.
- Visit Google Play Store or click here to open KineMaster.
- Search KineMaster in Google Plat store.
- Click on Install button to install in Android mobile phone.
Now you can start using KineMaster app to create high quality professional videos.
Download KineMaster Pro Video Editor for iPhone:
KineMaster app for iPhone is not available right now. Because of its popularity, we can expect from KineMaster team that they would definitely release this app for iPhone users too.
Where should I contact for any issue?
For any issue, you can contact with KineMaster support team via email "firstname.lastname@example.org" or use the "E-mail Support" /"Submit a Request" option under Support menu on KineMaster website (https://www.kinemaster.com/).
You can also get the help via KineMaster User Community to resolve your issues. The community is also the best place to inquire about supported devices.
If you are using KineMaster, share your experience with our readers via comment section and don't forget to rate KineMaster Pro Video editor.
If you have not used KineMaster Pro Video editor yet, I must say you should try it once.
Subscribe to get free tech advice, tips and in-depth articles.