How to Block Candy Crush Requests on Facebook?
Today the Candy Crush has become the most popular game on Social networking sites. Because of this popularity, you will be getting too much invitations/requests from your friends, colleagues, family members or relatives.
If you are frequently invited to play Candy Crush and want to block such type of requests, this article will help you to get rid of.
How to Block Candy Crush Requests/Notifications on Facebook?
Follow step by step guide and snapshot to block candy crush request/notification of Facebook.
Log on to your Facebook account and click on notifications icon appearing on the top right of your home page. Now click on settings that will automatically redirect you to Notifications side menu under settings page.
Scroll down and you will see here "App requests and activity" under Notification side menu. Click on the Edit link, it will enable a list of applications. Find Candy Crush Saga from the list and select Off to block the notifications/request of candy crush.
Now you have successfully blocked Candy Crush requests/notifications. Whenever you want to unblock it, you will have to come back on the same page and select On to unblock it.
I use SEMRush for Keyword Research & Boost Organic Traffic. Do You?
Highly recommended SEM & SEO Tool for overview of Traffic, Keywords, Backlinks and more. You can search your competitors URL to analyze keywords & crush your competition.
More Articles from Techies Digest:
- 5 New Features of Inbox by Gmail – Don’t Miss
- Fixed – ORA-12154: TNS:could not resolve the connect identifier specified
- How to Create or Open a Google Docs File in Google Drive
- How to show Developer tab in Excel?
- Change the Cursor Movement Direction in Excel
- Fixed – ORA-12528: TNS:listener: all appropriate instances are blocking new connections error
- How to Enable POP settings in your Gmail Account?
- Fixed – ORA-00844: Parameter not taking MEMORY_TARGET into account